Through a network of Chief Financial Officers and Finance Directors from our member Community Health Centers (CHCs), CHAD supports the development and implementation of financial management services, including training and technical assistance (TA).
CHAD utilizes the finance group network, monthly meetings, webinars, trainings, TA, on-site visits, and email communication, to offer financial support in many areas, including the following:
- Financial benchmarking, including Uniform Data Services (UDS) reporting measures
- Financial reporting systems that efficiently monitor, analyze and report health center operations to Executive Management, its Board of Directors, and federal authorities
- Grants management reporting
- Medicare and Medicaid processes and changes
- Policies and procedures for sliding fee scale programs as required by HRSA
- Revenue cycle systems to help maximize health center patient revenue and manage patient accounts receivables