Critical Leadership Skills for CHC's
4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013
April 12-14, 2013
Seattle Marriott Waterfront
2100 Alaska Way
Seattle, Washington 98121
- Identify your leadership skill gaps
- Practice strategic positioning and creative thinking
- Understand the art of partnering and collaborating in the new environment
- Develop strategies to lead for cost accountability
- Learn to keep up with the technology revolution
- Excel at leading transformation while driving your business case
- Health Center Leaders of the Future
of the Johns Hopkins School of Business and Public Health, a nationally
recognized innovator in healthcare and a favorite in Region X, will
direct the program in conjunction with regional subject matter experts.
Nonmember price: $3000
NWRPCA member discount: $2500
Click here to download course flyer.
Click here for the course agenda.
« Go to Upcoming Event List