Associate Membership Information
Become part of our network! Associate Membership to the Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas (CHAD) is available to Rural Health Clinics, Public Health Units, and Partners striving toward goals common to those of CHAD and its Membership Organizations.
Here's the Associate Membership Application to submit.
Benefits for Associate Membership
- Access to selected "Members Only" information and resources on the CHAD website
- Guidance with Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) planning grant applications and key program requirements
- Workforce recruitment and retention assistance
- Promotional opportunities in CHAD publications and communication tools (newsletter, website, etc.)
- Representation on statewide boards, committees, and task groups for initiatives that align with CHAD and CHAD network CHCs
- Subscription to CHAD newsletters and e-notifications
For a full list of benefits as a CHAD Associate Member, click here to review the perks of becoming part of the CHAD network.